Cummings & Co. Realtors
1615 York Rd., Suite 101
Lutherville, MD 21093
- ABR, ASP, CRS, e-PRO, GRI
As a REALTOR who's an expert in the Baltimore and the surrounding counties, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to you about buying and selling real estate here. You need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. This is What You Can Expect When You Work With Shari:
- It’s all about YOU
- Focused on Serving You and Your Family
- Providing Outstanding Client Service in an Ever Changing Real Estate Market
- Knowledgeable, Helpful, and Responsive to Your Needs
- Complete Market Knowledge and Neighborhood Expert
- Thorough Attention to Details
- Use of Cutting Edge Technology to Save You Time
- Personalized Service to Meet Your Specific Needs
- Dedicated to Providing Valuable Resources to Buyers and Sellers to Help You Make Informed and Intelligent Decisions
- Expertise in Coordinating the Relocation Process In or Out of the Baltimore/Metro Area
- Well Established Network of Service Providers in a wide Variety of Areas. Happy to Provide Referrals for Any Real Estate Service You May Need
- Dedicated to Assisting You in Navigating the Process of Successfully Closing Your Real Estate Transaction
- I’m with You From Contract to Closing Every Step of the Way.
- Unsurpassed Client Representation
- Proven Track Record
- Exceeding Your Expectations
- Your Real Estate Information Resource
Shari is a REALTOR ® with education, experience and expertise. She fully understands the needs of both buyers and sellers, identifying with her clients and working closely with them to help achieve their goals.
Sellers will find that she is capable, straightforward and dependable, assisting you in preparing your home for showings, completing a comprehensive market analysis, preparing necessary documents, taking photos, creating virtual tours, internet listings, and signage. As an Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) Shari uses proven Staging techniques to get top dollar for your home. Homes that are Staged by an ASP Professional Home Stager sell faster and for more money. All of these in combination will ensure that you can sell your home for a profit, in a short amount of time, with minimal inconvenience.
Buyers will also see the benefit of working with Shari. As an Accredited Buyer’s Representative, she will help put you in a home that meets your expectations and lifestyle, as well as your budget. Her focus is to educate you, the buyer. This will protect your interests and investment by meeting and managing your expectations.
So if you are looking for a versatile agent with your best interests at heart, who can handle your home buying and selling needs, call Shari to begin your journey of talking to someone who will listen, genuinely care about you, and accompany you on those steps toward the sale or purchase of your home.
"It is with great pleasure that my wife, Lori, and I recommend our realtor, Shari Gaister, to anyone selling their home. We are business owners who needed guidance selling our home. Shari’s incredible effort culminated in the sale of our house, in a timely, effective and financially beneficial manner. She closely guided us through a complicated process with warmth and respect. Shari was responsive, available 24/7, and detail oriented. As a former lawyer, I was impressed by Shari’s expertise in understanding the Maryland Residential contracts, and addenda, her guidance regarding the many decisions made. She artistically staged our home. On-line pictures were magnificent. Shari helped us determine a realistic price. We: Listed the house on a Friday; Had 7 showings by Saturday. And 3 offers by Saturday night!! Shari helped us understand the pros and cons of the 3 offers. We negotiated a contract within 27 hours. The entire transaction took 26 days total. Thank you Shari!"
-Robert Hollander, JD, LCSW-C , Client
"We decided to “downsize,” leaving our home of 30 years. We embarked upon this without a clue about how to proceed with this enormous undertaking. Good fortune smiled upon us when a relative introduced us to Shari Gaister. We can say without reservation, that Shari became the quintessentially necessary factor in this whole process. Beyond Shari helping us locate to a residence that was totally congruent with our needs, desires and financial circumstances, I, as an attorney, can say that her expertise, professionalism, diligence and care helped us avoid premature decisions that, would have likely implicated us in potentially consuming legal difficulties. Her guidance through the mutual decision-making process, with respect & patience helped us clarify the factors most pertinent to people at our stage of life. She went above & beyond, was immediately responsive 24/7 and provided superb referrals. Without Shari’s assistance, we would not have a home that is perfect for us!"
-Bob and Lori Hollander, Client